Sunday 10 January 2010

Ballerina

The ABC Challenge this week is:

L for Layering

I've had a sort though some of my stash over Christmas and I'm making an effort to use up some of the stuff I've had for ages. I found this Forever Friends pre made sparkly ballerina topper and a pack of embossed cards, which I decided to use.

I've chalked the stars with pink and rounded and inked the edges of the card. The papers are off cuts from Funky Daze which I've cut with my nesties and inked the edges.

The gems were in the Forever Friends pack and the ribbon is from my stash.

  • Pre made card and topper: Forever Friends Elements
  • Papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
  • Ribbon: From my stash

5 comments:

  1. love it hun FF is one of my favs, and this ballerina is so cute...

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, this is so cute. I am trying to use stash up as well, especially paper, think I'll go and cut some cards for a mate :)
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a pretty card - love the fact that you are using forgotten bits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!! Love all the embossed detail and the fab dimension on this card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!