Sunday 24 January 2010

Almost Wrong Way Up

Now, I have a confession to make. I'd bought a pack of two of the felt reindeer you see below and I thought it looked a little strange and couldn't work out why. But didn't really think anything of it. I glued the button eye on and added the bell to a jump ring and tied it around his neck.

I'd cut and inked the squares of paper from 'A Wonderful Christmas Time' 6x6 pad from Papermania (wisely using up some scraps).

And then I turned the reindeer over to glue it before adding it to the card and I then realised I'd had it the wrong way up! I'd been looking at the antlers thinking they were his 4 legs!!

I did have a giggle when I realised!

Anyway, I've made this for the ABC Christmas challenge which currently is:

B for Bells

And the added twist of a bit of glitter. Which, I've just about added down the sides of the red paper. And yes, that is the paper curling over as I added too much!

  • Backing papers: A Wonderful Christmas Time 6x6 pad from Papermania
  • Reindeer: Parcel decoration from Tescos
  • Bells, Buttons and Glitter glue: My stash

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute reindeer! love the colours thanks for joining us on the Abc Christmas challenge this time
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...I love the idea of an upside down reindeer!
    Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!