Tuesday 15 December 2009

So Good I Made 8!

Now I really took to the current Funky Fairy challenge as it was this sketch:

I wanted to make a leaving gift for Samuel's Headteacher as she leaves the school after 11 years on Friday and as a parent and also a Parent Governor, I wanted to give her something useful. Or at least I hope they are useful!

I've made a set of 8 of these cards which can be used for anything! I've made each card in a different colour all with ribbon and buttons to match the paper! I bought a mega box of card last week from The Papermill Shop online and I am very impressed with it - here I've used some of the linen embossed card white card which is just beautiful and a dream to print on!

The papers are from Patti Picklicious (I do like this particular collection) and I've used my one and only set of Nesties for the shape! Ribbon and buttons are from my stash.

If I manage to see daylight before Wednesday (when I'll be giving the set to Mrs Morton) I'll take photos of all of them as I'm really pleased how they turned out.

  • Printed paper: Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman
  • Dies: Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. very stylish!! Love the button detail! just fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card, thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth love your card and the simplicity of the design. I'm sure your Headteacher will love them.

    Many thanks for joining in with the "Fab'n'Funky" challenge this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!