Sunday 13 December 2009

Baby Boy

The Mojo Monday challenge this week is a sketch and a nice simple and easy one too!I'd been asked to make a baby boy card so this sketch was used. Papers are from Polkadoodles Candy Doodles cd and I've used a compass to make the three circles. They have been inked around the edges with some blue.

The ribbon and acrylic dummy are from my stash and the elephant shape is from a template I made. The sentiment is a silver rub on that I bought a while ago - I got a whole page of them for 25p! Bargain! This is the first time I've used a rub on and quite pleased how it turned out.

  • Papers: Candy Doodles cd from Polkadoodles
  • Image: My own template
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Ruth this is so soft and sweet. I love how you tied on the little pacifier - just the perfect touch. Hugs...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Ruth - that tiny dummy is a perfect finnishing touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhhh!! this is just the sweetist little card! Love the little passifier charm! too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!