Wednesday 29 July 2009

Funky Flower!

The Dare U2 Digi Stamp challenge this week is a sketch. And I do like sketches!

And although there is no image as such on this, I made the flowers the image! All the paper is a freebie download to celebrate the launch of Get Funky! It launches on Saturday at 9am!


The flower was easy to make - I drew 4 circles each smaller than the last (if you look closely you will see my pencil marks - must remember to rub them out next time!) then roughly ripped around the circle line, fringed the edges and then fluffed! The centre of the flower is a brad that I've had for a while with the off-cuts of the ribbon.

The sentiment is also part of the download and I've layered it onto an off cut. Ribbon is from my stash, and that's it! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
  • All papers & elements: Freebie download on Get Funky!
  • Ribbon and brad: From my stash

7 comments:

  1. It may have been easy to make that flower, Ruth, but it LOOKS the business.. like a lot of work went into it!

    Lovely job!

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, love the colours and the flower element! Thanks for playing along with DU2DS this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that flower ruth, must print off those papers...:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love your flower, it is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week.
    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love that flower, so sweet of you tell us how to make it! The digi papers are so pretty and I love how you interpreted the sketch. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work - love your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!