Sunday 19 July 2009

Hayley & Stephen - 18 July 2009

Yesterday we were at a Wedding. It seems like ages ago Hayley asked me to make her Save the Date cards. Then we finalised the Wedding Invitations, the place cards, Order of Service, table names and table plan. I also made special thank you cards for the Bridesmaids and the ladies who helped her Mum do the flowers. I forgot to take a photo of the table plan and Order of Service, but I have done since!

Anyway, here are some pics from yesterday.





Pimms and lemonade. I'm sure mine had lettuce in and not mint.


And with the bridesmaids.


And the cake. Excuse the colour cast - my battery was on its last legs and I couldn't get the flash to work properly (right depth etc) as SOMEONE had been faffing with the settings, thinking he knew what he was doing......!! Grrr!


Great day and she looks beautiful! And the speeches were the funniest I've ever heard - good timing, funny jokes and just the right length!
Thank you to both Hayley and Stephen for a wonderful day and the very best to you both in your future life together!

1 comment:

  1. oooh...gorgeous pics Ruth...she certainly was a beautiful bride...I do like a wedding..Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!