Thursday 5 March 2009

Love To Shop!

This weeks Friday Sketchers challenge is:
And I made this card. Backing papers are from Funky Daze (oh how I like these swirls!) the image is a pre coloured one from my recent Holly and Madison purchase only because I liked the colours and they matched the papers!


The flowers and button are from Jozza, the heart stamp was one of three freebies on a recent magazine and I've just used a cheap small ink pad. The wording is my ever faithful Studio G mini alphabet wooden stamp set. All edges have been inked in blue and green. The papers on which I have stamped are also from Funky Daze. Oh how I love these papers and images!!



2 comments:

  1. I don't know anyone who loves to shop :) Hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card..I love that girl image..it matches the papers perfectly!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!