Saturday 7 February 2009

Huge Funky Love - Trio Card Set

Here are three cards I have made using the new Funky Hand download - Huge Funky Love. Primarily the download is comprised of a full alphabet and numbers for to make word and number books, but there are also 6 pages to print at A4 which are the different backing papers.


So, I've just printed them out (actually re sized them to B5 as I wanted a smaller pattern) directly onto cardstock (lightly hammered ivory card) and inked the edges with bright pink ink and Chestnut Whispers. The ribbon is from my stash, along with the heart brads. The slightly odd shaped square is a Cuttlebug 2inch die - concentric square and I've used the largest square from the cut each time.


The heart is the Sizzix Primitive Hearts die - the larger one I've cut from card with two smaller ones cut from vellum and fringed.

Quite simple cards and I like the simplicity of it all and the colours just work so well!


Styling courtesy of my parents back window sill. My windows are never that clean nor the sills that crumb free with two monkeys!
  • Backing paper: Huge Funky Love
  • Dies: Sizzix Primitive Hearts and Cuttlebug concentric square
  • Ribbon & Brad: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. wow fabulous trio of cards - have a great weekend Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards hun, love all three of them :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply elegant...i love these :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!