Thursday 15 January 2009

Penny Black - Pink & Brown

I've been having a great time this week fitting all the challenges in so I can use the fab new CD from Funky Hand - Funky Daze! And I must have squealed with delight when I saw this weeks Penny Black challenge: Pink and Brown!


I'd already coloured the hedgehogs (they are really Christmas ones but I'm trying to get decent Valentine card stocks!) and needed to hide the holly that one is holding. I'd bought some heart charms on a whim a while ago from B&M bargains (the charms are really good quality and heavy!) and tied with some pink ribbon I thought it looked really good!

The papers as mentioned before are from Funky Daze and the ribbons are from my stash and have simply been double tied.


All edges have been inked with Chestnut Whispers and then rounded with my punch.
  • Backing papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Image: Penny Black which has been coloured with watercolour paints
  • Ribbons: From my stash
  • Charm: B&M Bargains

5 comments:

  1. oh what a delicious card...love the image and well done on placing the charm over the holly....yummy ribbons...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image and the papers are of course yummy- fab card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Ruth, and brilliant placement of the heart charm!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet - love the image and the background papers.
    Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeoud card, I love the funky papers! Great stanp too! Thanks for joining in this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!