Saturday 24 January 2009

More Randomness!

Another random tag! Ok, so 7 random facts (7?! It was only 5 last time!) about me that are different from the last random tag I received:


1. I had the same due date for both boys. I had them in the same room in hospital and they were delivered by the same midwife almost 2 years apart.


2. I've never had my hair permed.


3. I can't step onto an escalator on the first attempt - I dither a bit.


4. I've never broken a bone.


5. I love cats but I am highly allergic to anything with fur and or feathers.


6. I have very neat and small writing. If I'm writing for best.

7. I made most of the curtains in our house. See - I don't just faff with bits of paper!!




Thanks to Amanda for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!