Wednesday 7 January 2009

It Doesn't Look Like It - But There Is Embossing!

The Penny Black Challenge this week is to use embossing. And honestly, I have used embossing! I've again used the lovely, lovely papers 6 x 6 Simply Elegant (so pleased I bought two packs!)

I've embossed a translucent panel of vellum with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and lightly inked it - this sits under the Penny Black image. Which, is actually a Christmas image that I've added a punched heart and a heart gem.


The ribbon was one I bought on impulse from somewhere I can't remember!

  • Backing paper: 6 x 6 Simply Elegant
  • Image: Penny Black watercoloured
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots
  • Ribbon: From my stash

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty and cute ... gorgeous image and papers. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww sweet card hun, very cute :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Ruth, love that paper and the embossed vellum. Super
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card and I can see the embossing fine, your colouring is fab
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well missy this is fanbloodytastic! I can see your swiss dots very clearly :o)

    xxx

    PS. I resent your insinuation on my blog that I weed myself! How rude! lmao

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!