Thursday 15 January 2009

Falling Over Flowers....

The Tag Challenge this week is:

Let's Go Stripey!
The overall tag has been cut with my Sizzix Super Scallop tag and all papers used are from Funky Daze. I made the little holder for the flowers and although you can't see it, the sides are slightly gusseted so the flowers sit nicely inside. Well, they should, but they are naughty flowers and take every opportunity to fall out or over.

The heads have been cut using my new Cuttlebug flower die (have I said how fab it is?!! It is very fab!) and they have been layered - Harvest coloured flower brads secure it all together. And the stems are cocktail sticks!

Chocolate brown organza ribbon from my stash.

  • Backing papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Cuttlebug flowers and Sizzix for the tag
  • Ribbon: From my stash
  • Brads: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. wowee loving this one too..love the stripey papers and that gorgeous flower die
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag - love the placement of the paper - and those flowers - just great - Oooh I'll have to get me one of those dies me thinks!!
    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!