Monday 15 December 2008

Tamara's Sketch #74 Challenge

Sketches by Tamara for this week is the following sketch:




This card actually did not use what I originally intended! I have a lovely ornate circle stamp which I attempted to use. I think the fact I tried to stamp on 'bobbly' card did not help as the image would just not work. So I decided to use one of my new embellishments - bought from the £1 shop section from Mad About Cards. Oh, and the papers were from the £1 section too. All the edges have been inked plus the sentiment and I found the tangerine organza ribbon in my stash which matched the metal tag embellishment quite well!


  • Backing papers: Papermania Colossal Pad 8x8 - Olivine
  • Embellishment: Papermania metal embellishment
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Ribbon: From my stash

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment!