Wednesday 31 December 2008

Secret Santa Gift

I should have really posted this sooner but forgot to take a photo! Anyway, this is my Secret Santa gift that I received. I am a member of an online Craft Forum and a Secret Santa was organised. Over 60 members took part and it all ran quite smoothly (thanks Karen!)

I received a soft sausage like package early in December, was very good and waited until Christmas Day to open it! And its a travel draughts set! The 'board' is made from weaving chocolate brown and white strips of felt, funky coloured wooden discs and a fab little pouch to keep them in.


I'm going to attempt to teach the boys how to play when we go on holiday in May. Or at least play by my rules!!

Thank you to Sillyoldbear for my gift - its fab!!

3 comments:

  1. how cool is that??? love it, bet the boys will too

    lotsalove

    Amandaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey one cool gift and I'm sure the boys will love it....Happy new Year to you and your family..wishing you health and happiness in 2009
    Hugs
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea! i would never have thought of something like that, and you can just roll it all up and tuck it in the suitcase...fab!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!