Sunday 21 December 2008

2 Sketches 4 U - Earthy Tilda

The 2 Sketches 4 U challenge this week was quite a joy to work with!

I resisted the temptation to make a Christmas Card and thought I'd better start using up some of the images I've had stamped for me - this Tilda came from Allison (thank you!)



The backing papers are from a download, and I'm not sure from where (sorry!) I've used watercolour pencils to colour in Tilda and I'd already decided which backing papers to use so I tried keep to the colour scheme. I quite enjoyed myself colouring the image in! Her wings have been glittered with gold. Ribbon and brads from my stash. The dome sentiment sticker was sent to me with my recent Camper Van Diva swop (along with loads of other useful bits) from Alex and I've been wanting to use it for ages!


  • Backing paper: Sorry, can't remember!
  • Image: Tilda (from Allison) coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Ribbon & brads: From my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!