Tuesday 11 November 2008

Tell All Tuesday

And this week I've done it on the correct day!


The question on JB*JB's blog for this week is:


Were you named after anybody?


Nope! Although my Mum wanted to call me Lucy at first so I remained the Baby With No Name for around 10 days until she decided on Ruth.

I decided on the names for both my boys although Simon likes to think he picked Samuel's name (we watched the 51st State with Samuel L Jackson in when I was very close to producing the child and he liked the name Samuel) as I decided as soon as we knew it was a boy that it would be Samuel. And Jacob I picked too as I liked it.

Both boys have 2 middle names which use family names for those who have died. Bit morbid, but I liked the names anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Not telling you why my girls are called what they are as you will then know that me and Matt are geeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling a bit better now :) sounds like you are working too hard though! 5.30!!!! that's horrendous!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!