Wednesday 8 October 2008

It's Not Square! Sketches by Tamara #64

The Sketches By Tamara sketch for this week is: And here is what I've done!


I used my new compass (who would have thought things like that would come in handy so many years after leaving school?!) to draw the circle, but I kept the straight edge otherwise the card would probably not open! Backing paper is the new Funky Hand download Salt and Pepper and I thought it looked a bit snowflaky! The snowflakes are Sizzlit die cuts from silver card and layered onto more Salt and Pepper papers with a red gem centres. The ribbon is from my stash, edges have been silver glittered, and the sentiment is a Studio G stamp.
  • Backing paper: Salt and Pepper download from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Sizzlit snowflake from the Christmas set
  • Sentiment: Studio G clear stamp
  • Ribbon: From my stash

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmm, I like it!
    I'm not square either!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop making such cute stuff - everyone who reads cuteable will think I like you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!