Friday 10 October 2008

A Good Reason Why ........

...... I've not done any new challenges this week, is because I am desperately trying to make enough stock for the Craft Fair on Sunday 12 October at Ordsall Hall in Salford!

I hadn't realised how low on toppers, embellishments and die cuts I was, so I am now attempting to get 30 hours out of a day! And the day job certainly gets in the way at times like these!

However, I think I'm ok for Christmas Cards!

So, if you are in the area, pop on by and have a look - its free entry!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, best wishes for the Craft Fair, Ruth! I'm sure you'll be organised.. Judging by the 'Pie Experience' I've just been reading about, you seem to take most things in your stride! :o)

    Have caught up now, and although I haven't commented on EVERY card, they're all beautiful. You're a very talented lady (and the pies looked delish!)

    hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry petal tpp far away for me but good luck and i hpe you have a good and fruitfull day
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting everything done! Might see you there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!