Thursday 16 October 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge Sketch 23 - My Friend

The Friday Sketchers challenge for this week (cutting it fine but still just in time!) is the following sketch:


I've used two papers from the same collection from Funky Seasons and used a compass to get the semi-circles as I didn't trust myself free-hand! All edges have been inked with pink. The Tilda image was sent to me by Allison, and its been coloured with watercolour paints and pencils with gold glitter wings. The sentiment stamp is Dovecraft and was in the blog candy win from Jozza a while ago. Ribbon and gem from my stash.



  • Backing paper: Funky Seasons by Funky Hand
  • Image: Tilda (from Allison) coloured with watercolour paints and pencils
  • Sentiment: Dovecraft stamp
  • Ribbon & Gem: From my stash

4 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute - love the papers, of course, and great colour work on your image
    hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The colouring on the Tilda is awesome babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!