Monday 6 October 2008

Cuttlebug Embossing Challenge #1

There is a new challenge! And another for me to become addicted to! Its a Cuttlebug Challenge blog and this is their first one. The brief is to use 3 different embossing folders - simple as that!



As soon as I saw the challenge brief I knew exactly what I was going to make. I enjoyed using my bauble template for Carol's recent sketch, so I scaled it down a little, cut three from shiny silver card from the Scrap Store, and then ran each one through a Cuttlebug embossing folder. From left to right - Swiss Dots, Snowflakes and Perfectly Paisley. Each one has been edged with silver glitter 3d paint (well, it is a Christmas Card - what more can a girl do?!) and have a red organza bow on the top.

I've threaded red satin ribbon through silver eyelets at the top of the card and doodled a faux running stitch around the edge of the card - for 'closure'!



  • Card: Silver shiny card from the Scrap Store
  • Ribbon: From my stash
  • Eyelet: From my stash but think it is Dovecraft
  • Other Bits: Silver glitter 3d paint and a black rollerball pen

2 comments:

  1. great card Ruth, ideal for the challenge, thanks for joining in
    Cuttlehugs
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!