Saturday 18 October 2008

Boys & Girls Papers - Tilda Challenge #40

The Tilda Challenge this week is a sketch:

And its no secret that I like sketches! I've used the Craft4Charity cd Boys and Girls backing paper from Funky Hand along with a watercoloured Tilda image which has been enhanced with watercolour pencils too. I couldn't really get the image as a circle as it didn't look right with too much 'white' around it, so its a sort of egg shape. The background of the image has been lightly chalked in pink, and the edges have been dotted in gold gel pen.
So sorry for the wonky card - I think I was so pleased I was taking the photo in daylight I forgot to square upto it!


The little bulldog clip on the side is from Jozza and I've added some organza ribbon (which started life as a very chavvy hairband!) and some fibres.

  • Backing papers: Boys and Girls collection from the Craft4Charity cd
  • Image: Tilda, coloured with watercolour paints and pencils
  • Other Bits: Bulldog clip from Jozza, everything else from my stash
PS: Watch this space for a watercolour tutorial - or at least 'how I do it' tutorial on watercolours!

2 comments:

  1. You rock the watercolour Ruth! Fabulous :o) Love the card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Ruth and can't wait to see your tutorial on watercolouring...I need serious help
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!