Thursday 9 October 2008

Ahoy Matey! It's A Friday Sketchers Challenge!

The Friday Sketchers Challenge for the week is this sketch:

Again I've used the new Funky Hand Salt and Pepper download (it is so versatile!) and I did a little yelp when I saw the skull and crossbones paper as I've been wanting some of that for a while, for those teenager cards! I've ripped the skull and crossbones panel and then inked it with black for a bit more of a grunge look. The pirate hat has been coloured with watercolour pencils and is from Allison. The silver strips have been Cuttlebug embossed with Swiss Dots and are attached via 3d foam pads.


I'm thinking that the card could do with a sentiment underneath the hat..... perhaps I'll add one later!
  • Backing paper: Salt and Pepper download from Funky Hand
  • Image: From Allison and coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Embossing dies: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

2 comments:

  1. What a great boys card! Love the embossed paper strips. Thanks for trying my sketch.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!