Tuesday 10 June 2008

New Baby!

A friend has just had a baby boy so I made this card especially for him! Baby Matthew arrived on Sunday 8 June at 2:40pm and he weighed an impressive 9 pound 9 oz!!


Petal envelope cut from baby blue vellum and tied with blue satin edged organza ribbon. Edges of the card glittered using the Anita's 3d paint (again!) and his name cut from pearlescent baby blue card using the Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet.


And when the ribbon is undone, it reveals two little baby feet made from fimo (by me!) One day I'll share my first fimo disaster with you!!


I'm doing one for a baby girl due any time - just waiting for the name!!


The baby feet are available to buy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is so cute and wow again 9lbs 9oz - ouch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Ruth! I love the baby feet! How cute are they?? :o)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute feet- love to hear your fimo disasters always seem to get the colours mixed together myself so kind of gave up with it
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!