Monday 30 June 2008

Award!

Whoooo-hoooo! Look what I've just been awarded! Thank you Heather!

Here are the rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Wear a posh frock if you like, lots of bling and make a speech, but - sorry - no red carpet

I'd like to thank all my crafting friends (some listed below) including the Funky Hand Design Team - very inspiring - go and check their blogs - listed at the side somewhere. And The Crafts Forum, cos if it were not for the Forum I don't think I'd be doing all this today! And finally, thanks to my lovely lovely children for getting me up at an unearthly hour (yes, there are 2 5 o'clocks in the day) for the last week so I can do more crafting before I go to work!

Okay-dokey. My nominees are: Swirly, Ethel & Edna, Daisie, Saysie, Anice, Incy Wincy, JB*JB. And I'll visit you all to let you know. Unless I've not quite managed it and you've noticed it first......

1 comment:

  1. see you already have it but I have just awarded it again to you!
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!