Thursday 1 May 2008

More for Funky Hand!

Some more designs sent to Anice in preparation for her forthcoming TV slot on Ideal World at 11am on 9 May.








From one of my own templates and using paper from V Funky. The silver stars are plastic, but look quite good layered onto off cuts of the backing paper and then white card.















This one is made with the Now Thats Funky papers and backing sentiments. Quick and simple! Ideal for a male birthday card or for Fathers Day.










Again, Now Thats Funky papers with chalked edges and beautiful chocolate organza ribbon. I made the wire flower as I felt the card 'needed' something! This card did not turn out anything like the idea I first had for it!











I actually liked these cards that much, I made extras!

4 comments:

  1. Love the wire flower one, my fave, but they're all brill. Will be watching Ideal World, am a bit of an addict, sad, I know!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Love the star shaped one. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! Love the wire flower and ribbon card - beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavenly cards, darlink.. Just heavenly!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!