Thursday 15 May 2008

I will be back!

... in just over a week!
Off on holiday to Ilfracombe for a week! We are stopping at Watermouth Castle - same as last year and it was fab then and we are hoping it will be again!

So, I thought I'd leave you with one of my favourite cards I have made over the last few months that I've not blogged about. Lynsey asked me to make it for her friend Alex who was approaching her 30th (sorry!) Birthday and had a 'thing' for Big Cook (each to their own!). So this is what I came up with!! This is how it looked from the outside - nice and pretty!
And Big Cook Ben inside with 30 balloons!! Surprise cut from Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set and Big Dots backing paper from Pink Petticoat.

There may be a few picture heavy posts when I return to blog land - I have no internet access for a week - how will I manage??!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the card, the only thing that could have been better would have been Big Cook Ben himself, we can but dream.....don't judge me!!
    Have a lovely holiday XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great holiday & the sun shines for you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying your holiday, hunni, and will forgive me with deluging you with blog comments to moderate when you get back!!! :o/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!